Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kinzart Kreetures New Kitteh!

I'm not always one of those that HAVE TO BUY A NEW AVATAR. But after seeing this Gem, I sold my soul to the lindens and bought it.

It is so modifiable that you can do pretty much everything with the hud. And it's stupid friendly soo ++++ Bonus for me! Haha

Check them out @ http://www.kinzart.com/ 


Adorable right? Total Calico cat!


You can change the ears, the eyes, the brows, the tongue, the jaw. I mean you can go from super mean to Derpy goof! <3 


It comes preloaded with 9 different hand positions as well as claws in and out. But you can customize and make your own as well. Plus you can have different positions on each paw.


Also it comes with 4 different tail positions!

Plus the skin itself is Disney PG friendly, but it comes with tattoo layers that are tintable so you can have your naughty bits visible.



No comments:

Post a Comment